Monday, April 13, 2009

Ask An Author Week #1: Michele Dunaway

Question: If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have three books with which to read for five years, which three books would you take and why?

Michele Dunaway: First and foremost, the Bible. After that, anything by Sandra Marton and Dick Francis.

Best selling author Michele Dunaway writes about love, American Style, for Harlequin American Romance. Her current book, her twentieth, is Twins for the Teacher, a March 2009 release. Bachelor CEO follows in July.

Visit Michele's Blog

Visit Michele's Publisher

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Arcanespeace said…

    welcome to the blogg

    what makes you chose to write what you do what inspires you the most

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Hey Michele!
    I see a trend here with The Bible. I think it's a great way to keep your faith during your 5 year stay right.
    WOW 20 books!!! How long have you been published? and how old were you when your first book was released?
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger robynl said…

    hi and welcome Michele; congrats on 20 books. Wahoo!!

    What do you use for research for your books? Thanks.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Michele Dunaway said…

    Arcanespeace, I've always been a writer, so while it is a choice, it's also a compulsion. As for inspiration, I love to write. I get story ideas from anywhere.

    Babyblue22, I sold my first book in 1999, and it saw publication in 2000, when I was in my early 30s.

    Robynl, I do a lot of internet research, but really I like to set my books places I've been so I can have first hand knowledge.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Estella said…

    Hi, Michelle,
    I love your HAR books.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home