Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Photo of the Week (#1)

I've decided to start a new segment on my blog, Photo of the Week. Not only am I a prolific writer, an avid reader, a history buff, and a graphic artist, but I'm also an amateur photographer. My father was a professional photographer (years earlier) and his nature photos are absolutely stunning. Now, I don't profess to be as good as him, but I've taken over ten thousand photos since I was given my first digital camera back in 2004. So I'm sure I can find something to post here once a week. And like the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words... So that means there's a thousand words less I have to post. LOL

This week's photo...
I don't know about you, but I'm getting mighty sick of winter, so I've decided to turn a blind eye to all that white stuff out there and think about Spring (the Spring Equinox is Friday, March 20th). And nothing says Spring like daffodils...

photo copyrighted by Ingela F. Hyatt

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home