Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thriteen #5


13 Things I can't live without:



1. Tacos, Burritos, and Enchiladas – Oh my!

2. My laptop

3. A good romance novel

4. Friends

5. Potato chips

6. My mother’s homemade
ice cream

7. Curled up on the couch with a good movie

8. A quarter pounder with cheese and
a large fries

9. My dog

10. Writing my next novel

11. The Internet (okay, I admit it, I’m
a web junkie.)

12. Pizza and beer

13. Bacon



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Nicholas said…

    I completely agree with you about 4, 7, 10, 11 and 13.

    Apparently, more vegetarians fall off the wagon for bacon than anything else. And who can blame them?

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
    My TT is posted.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Happy TT'ing!
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Tricia Jones said…

    Oh, my. I am in so much trouble with number 11.

    Great TT, Ingela!

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger alex said…

    Smooth walls over which one is climbing, facades of houses upon which one is letting oneself http://www.blogger.com down, frequently under great anxiety, correspond to the erect human body, and probably repeat in the dream reminiscences of the upward climbing of little children on their parents or foster parents...

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Tilly Greene said…

    Had tacquitos last night...yum! Great list...now I'm hungry though :-)

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Becka said…

    I agree with everything on your list but the homemade ice cream. :P

    Take the Internet away from me and I devolve. It's not a pretty sight. I become like Helen Keller. I just don't know what to do with myself.

    ~~Becka
    http://beckasbabble.blogspot.com

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Shelley Munro said…

    There's nothing more delicious than homemade ice cream. Great list!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger impwork said…

    Having had to give up pizza for 2 years I can honestly say it's something I found it really hard to live without.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Good list, pizza and beer definitely. My TT13 is up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    Mmm, homemade icecream. I haven't had that forever!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with ya! Except for the beer... I can't stand beer *shudder*

    Selena

     

Post a Comment

<< Home