Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #3


13 Observations about my dog:

1. She’s very flexible, I mean hey, she can lick
her own ass.

2. She’s my constant companion, she follows me
everywhere I go.

3. I suspect she might be my muse (see above).

4. She’s not at all squeamish – she licks her
own ass.

5. She has the warmest, brightest brown eyes
I’ve ever seen, hence her nickname: Bright Eyes
(yes from Watership Down – the original movie).

6. I’m sometimes worried when she licks my face
as she licks her own ass.

7. Her favorite past time is to dig up stuff from
the ground outside and eat it. *ewww*

8. She smells sweet like candy. (I’m not kidding!)

9. She’s a German Sheperd, which means when she
blows her fur, she really BLOWS her fur!

10. She’s a cookie whore.

11. When I have a bad dream, she always comes
in and makes sure I’m okay.

12. She likes to be near you, but if you try
to cuddle – forget it!

13. Apparently when I go to the bathroom and
close the door, she thinks I’m leaving via the
secret escape pod we call the toilet!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Gattina said…

    What a caring dog, lol ! He even washs your face, at least you never go out with a dirty face, lol !

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Ryan Velting said…

    LOL!!!

    Oh I laughed out loud at this! So funny..

    Great TT. Have a wonderful day.

    Ryan

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a beautiful looking blog. your dog sounds cute! happy TT!

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Tink said…

    No picture??? ;-) I love dogs, have two myself. They lick their own asses too! *LOL*
    My TT is about commenting.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Emma Wayne Porter said…

    Hmm... maybe that's what's wrong with my muse. Not nearly enough ass-licking. lol

    Happy TT!

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Nicole Austin said…

    Too funny! My dog is a couch potato, although he will wait by the door for any family members who have gone out.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Kim Knox said…

    LOL, least she smells nice, even if her breath may not ;-)

    Kim

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Denise Patrick said…

    Very funny, Ingela. But, she sounds like a wonderful companion.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Mercy's Maid said…

    I really enjoyed this one. I have two dogs and have pondered some of these same things.

    My dog (Mercy) won't eat unless I'm within her range of vision. If I leave the room, she leaves with me. If I shut her out of the room I'm in and hope that she'll go eat, she'll just lie down in front of the door and wait until I come out to go eat. Weirdo. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home