Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It’s Finally HERE!!!

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I’ve received my very first copy of A Knight of Passion in PRINT!

I can’t believe it! To be able to hold one’s book in one’s hand is a very awe inspiring experience, especially when it took years of struggle to finally get "here". I must say, I can’t caress the shiny cover or inhale that "new" book smell enough. LOL My family complains if I keep touching it, I’ll go blind (?!). This is what becoming published is all about....okay so maybe not ALL...but a good portion of it. *grin*

You can’t blame a girl for being thrilled about her debut novel coming out in print.

(To get your copy, Click Here.)

6 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Nicole Austin said…

    Congrats, Ingela! I now exactly how you feel. When I got my first print copies it was difficult to allow anyone else to touch them for fear they'd crimp the pages or crack the binding. Enjoy your moment! You deserve it!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Michelle Pillow said…

    That's awesome! :) Congrats!!

    Michelle

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger charleneteglia said…

    Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling. There's nothing like holding your first book! Okay, maybe holding your first baby comes close. *g*

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Thanks Ladies!

    You know I'll be caressing my "baby" for the next little while. *grin*

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger N.J.Walters said…

    Congratulations, Ingela! There is nothing quite like the feeling of holding your first book in your hands. Makes it seem "real" for the first time! Enjoy!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Congrats! It looks great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home