Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Knight of Passion Release PARTY

On July 25 I held a Release Party to celebrate my debut novel. Wow, what a riot that was. I had a great time chatting with readers, posting excerpts, giving away prizes and more. We sent over 400 emails back and forth throughout the day.

Congratulations to the following WINNERS of the Release Party:

Jennifer Yates - won an autographed AKOP T-shirt plus goodies.

Linda H. - won a 25" x 35" poster of AKOP’s cover plus goodies.

Jessy Harris - won AKOP Coffee Mug plus goodies.

Valerie Bongards - won a Baron Pen & AKOP Note Pad plus goodies.

Congrats Ladies! Enjoy your prizes.

I would like to thank everyone who joined me for the party at my Yahoo Group Chat, and look forward to doing it again with my next release.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jennifer Y. said…

    Thanks Ingela! I hope you got my e-mail!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Congrats Jennifer!
    And yes, I got your email.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Hi Jenn!

    Well there's always next time.

    Be sure to enter my new website contest.

    www.IngelaHyatt.com/contest.html

    You've got to let me know what you think of AKOP when you read it.

    *grin*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home