Monday, July 03, 2006

A Knight of Passion Release Day Party!

To celebrate the release of my debut novel, A Knight of Passion, I’m holding an all day Author Party at my Romantic Ramblings Newsletter & Chat Yahoo! Group on July 25th.

Win Lots of Prizes.
Read never before seen Excerpts.
Chat with me and fellow readers.

Plus, I’ll be announcing the big winner of my A Knight of Passion & Victoria’s Secret Contest!
Join the Party, July 25th, from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm Eastern (8:00 am to 6:00 pm Pacific).

So come celebrate the release of my Erotic Historical Romance with me!

Click Here to sign up.

Ingela

3 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Yes Kim, try to make it.

    It's going to be lots of fun.

    *grin*

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger catt said…

    sorry i missed it!! i wanted to be there so bad

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Hey Catt, you haven't missed it yet. Even if you live in Australia, it hasn't happened yet in North America.

    Besides, you apart of my Newsletter & Chat group, so you'll be seeing the announcement soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home