Monday, July 03, 2006

My First Author Day @ FAR Chatters

Just my luck. My first Author Day and Yahoo! (or ‘Yahell’ as some have called it) decides to act up and eat all my posts. *sigh* Not only my posts, but of all the guest authors whom I’d invited to share the day with me, not to mention readers. I had to laugh when I saw about twenty of my posts which I’d sent at 8:00am, didn’t arrive until midnight.

But besides that little glitch, a good time was had by all. Some of my posts did get through and I was able to chat with readers and post excerpts, etc.

I would like to thank everyone who participated, considering it was rather difficult, and I’m glad everyone stuck it out. *wink*

I would also like to announce the winners of my Author Day Contest Quiz.

Lisa Thompson won the Promo Goodie Pack: An autographed t-shirt version of A Knight of Passion’s cover, signed bookmark, postcard, fridge magnet and pen.

Michelle (chell68dh) won a $10.00 Gift Certificate from Samhain Publishing’s My Bookstore and More.

Tara Fitz won a $5.00 Gift Certificate from My Bookstore and More.

Congratulations ladies, I hope you enjoy your prizes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home