Monday, July 03, 2006

Battle of the Blogs

Okay, so my family thinks I'm a little crazy. (Nothing new there. LOL) But why you ask...

Well, I wasn't satisfied with my first blog, so I've created this one. Mainly because I'm a perfectionist and I want to do things my way -- i.e. create my own graphics, etc.

So I've started this blog at Blogspot which has all the same articles as the first one, just my own graphics.

Now what I want to know is which of my two blogs do you like best?

Do you prefer flashy with substance or subtle with substance? *grin*

You tell me. If you like this blog better please leave a comment.

If you like my first blog, leave a comment there.

To view my first blog Click Here.

I want to hear from you.

Ingela :)

8 Comments:

  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love this one Ingela! As soon as you decide which one you'll be using let me know. I have you blogrolled on my blog and I'll have to change the address if you go with this one.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Erin the Innocent said…

    I prefer this one :)

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger jennyowl said…

    I prefer this one.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger catt said…

    i prefer this one. :)

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Paz Edwards said…

    Very nice!

    Paz

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Hi Ladies!

    I think the general consensuses is that everyone likes this blog better.

    However, I'm keeping them both updated until I decide which one I'm sticking with, as I want make sure Blogger gives good service.

    Thanks for voting.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jessy said…

    I really, really prefer this one. :)

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Loretta said…

    Hi, guess I will have to agree with everyone here. I like this the best. You did a wonderful job with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home