Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Bizarre Traditions of a Mad Writer / Ask Ingela

D.G. asks: I would like to know if you have any traditions when you write.
Do you mean like stripping naked, lathering myself with whipping cream and running around my computer desk counter clockwise three times, chanting: "I am the thing from Uranus!"? Nope, I don't do anything unusual if that's what you're asking... *glances around innocently*

D.G. asks: What books are on your keeper shelf?
Well, I do have over 300 books on my keeper shelf, so I can't list them all, but I will list a few of my favorites, ones which have really affected me or inspired me... The Wolf and the Dove by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Devilish by Jo Beverley, Lady of Conquest by Teresa Medeiros, The Last Arrow by Marsha Canham, The Blood of Roses by Marsha Canham, Bride of the Beast by Sue-Ellen Welfonder, The Romantic by Madeline Hunter...


D.G. asks: How about your favorite authors? They do rather go together those last two questions.
Just like I have so many books on my keeper shelf, there are so many great authors out there... I'll try naming a few in no particular order: Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Jo Beverley, Bertrice Small, Virginia Henley, Teresa Medeiros, Sue-Ellen Welfonder, Mary Balogh, Julia Ross, Karen Marie Moning, Liz Carlyle, Gaelen Foley, Marsha Canham, Connie Brockway, Connie Mason, Jude Devereaux, Sabrina Jeffries, Julia Quinn, Eloisa James... the list goes on and on.

Thanks for asking D.G.

*******************************

The ASK INGELA Contest has begun...

Would you like to ask me a question? How about winning a prize? How about getting your questions posted on my blog? Click Here to find out how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home