Tuesday, August 22, 2006

ASK INGELA and You Could WIN!

When I first started blogging, I wasn’t exactly sure what I’d be posting. Sure it’s fun to read about my latest reviews, interviews, etc., but I want something more. That’s why I’ve started a new section called ASK INGELA.

I want YOU, the reader, to email me exciting and interesting questions... they can be about my writing, my books, how I became a mixed up teenage zombie from outer space, if I was a cereal what would I be, etc.

Your questions can be serious or humorous, it doesn’t matter to me. And I will try to answer everyone of them, as long as they are A) not of a personal nature, B) don’t spoil the various twists and plots in my books. Please, no more than three questions per email. Not only will I answer your questions, but I will randomly post questions and answers on my blog for all the world to see (using only the submitter’s initials, of course).

Plus each reader who emails me a question will be eligible to win an autographed A Knight of Passion T-shirt and goodies!

So flex those fingers, put on your thinking cap, and ask away!

Send your questions to (remember max. 3 questions per email): Ask@IngelaHyatt.com

Be sure to check my blog to see the latest postings.

The prize winner will be chosen on December 31, 2006

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Loretta said…

    Love the look of your T-shirt. Hope to win one. lol
    Loretta

     

Post a Comment

<< Home