Thursday, July 05, 2007

There's a New Kitten in Town...

As some of you already know, my beloved cat of 19 years, Peewee Speedy Peepers, passed away on June 10th. She was a wonderful companion and will be greatly missed... (If you would like to view pictures of her, Click Here.)

And then on June 10th, my mother brought home a new addition to the family, a cute-as-a-button kitten, who we have named Zatoichi von Ratbastard, Ichi (EeeChee) for short. Half Manx and half Orange Tabby, she's the sweetest, most curious and fearless kitten I've ever seen. Enjoy these photos of her...


What a face! She's a little toughie...

Itchi just loves my German Shepard, Siega.


Awww...she's all tuckered out...


Isn't Ichi a sweetie-pie?



Itchi just adores Siega, in fact she spends as much time as possible with her.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hi Ingela,
    She is adorable kitten. I'm looking for one just like her. I gotten a manx but by is black and white and she loves to snuggle up with me at night and stay very small then other cats I had have. There seem to be real sweethearts and love there master so I wouldn't mind founding other one just like my shadow. Enjoy Chi and snuggle up with her. (G)
    Hugs!
    Lisais

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Hi Lisais,

    Yes, Ichi is indeed a sweetheart, though I also think she's one of the spunkest kittens I've ever seen. But when she relaxes, she is so laid back it's surprising. I'm very interested to see what she's like when she grows up, but I'm joying her now while she's still a kitten... *grin*

    Ingela

     

Post a Comment

<< Home