Monday, April 27, 2009

Ask An Author Week #3: Paty Jager

Question: If you could meet anyone of your characters in person, who would it be and why?

Paty Jager: This is tough because all of my characters are like family and I feel like I know them. And have met them. I guess it would be Aileen the heroine in my June release, Miner in Petticoats. She's been through a lot and yet has a strong sense of who she is and what she wants out of life. And fierce maternal instincts.

Award-winning author, Paty Jager, has a third book in the Halsey brother series, Miner in Petticoats, available June 12, 2009. Ethan Halsey clashes with Aileen Miller, a widow, who refuses to part with the land he needs. As they battle, their lives become enmeshed and their hearts collide. 

Visit Paty's Website 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    I like how connected you are to characters it's sounds like your maternal instincts are there just like Aileen.
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Paty Jager said…

    Afshan, True, I have a fierceness when it comes to my kids. I fought many battles with the school system for our youngest and a couple battles with coaches though not over playing time but not allowing them to play while injured. They of course didn't like mom's butting in, but I could see the long term results if they didn't rest.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    I owned land and so this story could be very interesting to me. Would love to read about Ethan and Aileen.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love reading about strong women especially mothers (I have 5 children myself).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home