Monday, April 27, 2009

Ask An Author Week #3: Patricia Sargeant

Question: If you could meet anyone of your characters in person, who would it be and why?

Patricia Sargeant: That depends on my mood. From You Belong to Me, Nicole Collins is pretty intense. In a more relaxed mood, we'd balance each other out. But, if I were feeling wound up, I'd walk up to the hero, Malcolm Bryant, smack him and tell him to snap out of it. From On Fire, I'd enjoy chatting with Sharon MacCabe about current events for hours on end. And, while I there, I'd stop by the hero's house, Matthew Brandon, give him a hug and tell him everything will be all right.

Sweet Deception is a single-title contemporary romance featuring a dutiful minister's daughter who leads a secret life as an erotic romance author. When her secret is revealed, she's forced to choice between obligation and passion. 

Visit Patricia's Website

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Patricia,
    I like the story and cover of your book. It's nice meeting you here. Great that we get to meet Authors that are new to us. :)
    Carol L.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Patricia Sargeant said…

    Hi, Carol L.

    Thank you so much for stopping by and posting a comment. It's great to meet you here, too.

    Best wishes!

    Patricia

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    Contemp romance is my favorite so this is a must read. Secret lives are interesting as to how the person does it.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    love meeting new authors
    and have now a several ones i havnt met, but thru this blog

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Hey Patricia,
    LOL....Smack him huh...What did he do?
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    Hi, Patricia!
    I love your "smack him" line! Don't you just want to do that to the hero in so many books!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've always heard that you have to watch out for the preacher's kids. LOL I knew a few that were a little wild.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home