Monday, April 27, 2009

Ask An Author Week #3: Ingela F. Hyatt

Question: If you could meet anyone of your characters in person, who would it be and why?

Ingela F. Hyatt: Wow, that is a really hard question to answer. Well, I feel for all my heroines, and I love ALL my heroes...BUT if I had to choose, I think it would be a tie between Alexande Fredrick Augustus Telford (Marquis of Ravenspur) and Sir Garrett Montgomery (the Raven). I would love to me Alexande, not just because he's dark, dangerous, and sexy as hell, but because he is my first full fledged rogue and inspired a whole series of books in a time period I never dreamed of writing (Georgian England--my first books were all written in Medieval England). And Sir Garrett because he is a dark and tortured soul who is the protagonist of a book I wrote many years ago and I have never forgotten him. In fact, I've promised myself I will one day go back and revise the manuscript so Garrett's story can be published. Of course, I would love to meet the current hero of my WIP, Logan...and wouldn't mind being seduced by him either. ;)

He is a desperate prisoner escaped from the dungeons... She is his beautiful and daring captive... Will his passion kill again?

Imprisoned by his look-alike cousin, Lord Reynard de Fauconer escapes with the aid of beautiful Lady Rianna de Termonde, come to marry the imposter Baron Rothwell. Desperate to escape his cousin's wrath, Reynard kidnaps Rianna realizing, though unbeknownst to her, he is her true betrothed, becoming infuriated when she does not recognize him. Racing across England, they fight brigands, hidden foes, and a love so passionate it threatens to destroy them both.

Buy Ingela's Book

Visit Ingela's Website

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger Carol L. said…

    Hi Ingela,
    Wow, dark, sexy and dangerous. Very nice. :) I love dark and tortured Rogues who always have that something that makes them unique. A Knight of Passion now has e wanting to read the rest. Thanks Ingela.This is such a great way to find new Authors to read. :)
    Carol L.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    rogues are very sexy bad boys

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Babyblue22 said…

    Hey Ingela,
    Your Heros sound like my kind of men.
    ~Afshan

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Greetings Carol,

    Yes, I've grown to love dark, sexy and dangerous men... *sigh* There's just something about them that makes a woman melt...well at least this woman anyway. lol And I also love those dark tortured souls who need a woman's love to heal them.

    Actually, I was very surprised to learn that the hero of my current WIP, Logan, has a lot more darkness in him than I ever realized.

    I'm glad you like the sound of A Knight of Passion. Tip: You may need a box of tissues with you while reading it...at least that's what I've been told. lol

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Greetings Blackroze,

    Yes, I whole heartily agree...rogues make VERY sexy bad boys... Like my current hero, Logan, who's a rogue through and through. Loves women, loves seducing them, most especially the heroine, Elizabeth, who can't stand rogues. Yup, it's a wild ride. LOL

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Ingela F. Hyatt said…

    Hey Afshan,

    I hope you're enjoying your books!

    Yes, if you like sexy bad boys, then you'll definitely like my heros. lol

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your story A Knight of Passion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home